Endocox Powder is a generic form of Baycox which aids in the control and treatment of coccidiosis in various species of birds including pigeons, cage & aviary birds, and backyard chickens. Endocox contains Toltrazuril, known to be one of the industry's most effective anticoccidials.
What is coccidiosis, anyway?
Often confused as a bacteria, coccidiosis is a protozoal parasite which occupies an intestinal segment of the bird. It may be one of the most common and costly avian diseases since it is transmitted through feces and will often times appear (and return) in highly congested and unsanitary aviaries, lofts, cages, and coops.
Some physical symptoms include, but are not limited to: depressed and lethargic birds with ruffled feathers; very watery and/or slimy droppings which are often times green/orange in color; loss of appetite and weight; and death of young birds.
- Safely aids in the control and treatment of coccidiosis
- Multi-bird species formula may be used on ornamental birds, pigeons, and backyard poultry
- Powder easily dilutes in drinking water
- Contains Toltrazuril
- One pouch can medicate up to 20 gallons of drinking water
2.5g Toltrazuril per 100g.
100 g (3.5 oz) powder in pouch.
* Disclaimer: This product is for pet birds only. Not for animals whose meat or eggs are intended for human consumption*