EVENING PRIMROSE OIL
Evening primrose oil - Supplement animal feed for pigeons.
- Is rich in unsaturated acids.
- Enhances a healthy and silky smooth plumage.
- Is favourable to the metabolism thanks to the natural, high concentrations of gamma linoleic acid (GLA).
- Has a soothing effect on tired muscles.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
per kg feed:
- During the moulting season: 1 tablespoon 1x or 2x/week, combined with Vanaplume 14500.
- In case of weakened condition, and eye and nose troubles: 1 coffee spoon daily.
- During the racing season: middle and long distance flights once a week, very long distance flights 2x/week, 1 coffee spoon.
Shake before use.
Composition: Soy oil, evening primrose oil (Seed oil of oenothera Biennis) 50 ml/l. Additives: Nutrional additives: Vitamin E acetate (all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) 1000 IU/l.