*Packs of 5, 10, and 25 are eligible for *FREE SHIPPING* in continental US (Alaska excluded)*
The New Bird Box is C & J Supplies' new and improved live bird box is the same quality as our original, but with a smaller design to make shipping birds even cheaper! The New Bird Box has been redesigned and is sized just under the new USPS's dimensional weight threshold of 1 cubic foot. Designed to ship live pigeons, finches, chickens, and other poultry.
The Bird Box is a single compartment box that is easy to assemble, less expensive, and even lighter than before. C & J Supplies has taken extra precaution to ensure that their boxes are well-ventilated for climate control with USPS certified and approved biofilter fabric air-vents to keep your birds safe and comfortable while traveling. The New Bird Box is equipped with an easy-to-carry handle, secure zip tie holes, and clearly marked arrows for an upright position. C & J Supplies takes great pride in being granted approval number 14 for live bird shipping boxes in the USA. Ship your birds safely and with peace of mind using USPS-approved, The New Bird Box.
- Box has been redesigned to be just under USPS new dimensional weight limit of 1 cubic foot which means you won't pay any extra dimensional fees!
- Boxes are light-weight and breathable
- Designed with numerous ventilation holes and mesh covers which provided ample ventilation during travel
- Proudly made in the USA
Enjoy Bundle Pricing Discounts
- Singles - $15.00 each
- 5 pack - $14.00 each
- 10 pack - $12.00 each
- 25 pack - $11 each
Advice Before Shipping
- C & J Supplies recommends shipping Mondays and Tuesdays to ensure a safe and timely delivery
- Remember to only ship healthy birds
- For the safety and comfort of your birds, they should be fed and watered a few hours before shipping
- Absorbent material such as shavings or shredded paper should be added to the bottom of the box prior to packing birds
18" L x 8" W x 12" H
Chickens: 1-2 (please check height of chicken before shipping)
Canaries/Finches: Please check with manufacturer
Will hold up to 6 lbs of birds.
How can I calculate dimensional weight?
- First, you need to determine if your package is greater than one cubic foot (1,728 cubic inches). To do this, use the formula L x W x H. If the result is under 1,728, your package is UNDER one cubic foot. If the result is over 1728, then your package is OVER one cubic foot and DIM Weight pricing may apply.
- Next, weigh your package to find its actual physical weight.
- Finally, calculate the DIM Weight by using the USPS Dimensional Weight formula, which is L x W x H/166. (The 166 is known as the DIM Divisor—the USPS uses 166 while other national carriers use 139 as their divisor.) If the result of this calculation yields a higher weight than the actual physical weight of the package, you will pay the DIM Weight price.
Warning: do not ship live birds during extreme periods of hot or cold weather.