Condition your poultry for ribbon-winning success with a comprehensive pelleted supplement designed to condition birds for performance and exhibition. Complete fortification for vigorous, healthy birds and brilliant, high-quality plumage.
- Helps condition birds for performance and exhibition
- Supports brilliant, high-quality plumage
- Provides complete fortification for vigorous, healthy birds
- Great for hens going through molting
- Calf-Manna®—an excellent source of protein and energy
- Flaxseed meal—concentrated energy with Omega-3 fatty acids
- Fish meal—high levels of quality protein and Omega-3 fatty acids
- Amino acids—provide the building blocks for muscle growth and development
- Comprehensive mineral/vitamin nutrition—used by the body for soundness, structure, health and fitness
- Chelated trace minerals—a more absorbable form of minerals
- Digestive aids—help improve feed utilization, including maintaining feed intake during times of stress
- Also contains yucca, kelp and anise flavor
Directions For Use: Poultry Conditioner should be fed as a supplement with other feed or scratch grains. Poultry Conditioner can be mixed into the feed or fed daily to individual birds.
Mixing: Add Poultry Conditioner in with your current feed at up to 25% of the mix. Poultry Conditioner can be added to scratch grains at up to 50% of the mix.
Individual Daily Feeding: The enclosed scoop will measure one teaspoon or one tablespoon.
Large breed: 1–3 tablespoons
Small breeds: 1–4 teaspoons
Ducks: 2–3 tablespoons
Geese: 3–5 tablespoons
Pheasants: 2–4 teaspoons
Chukars: 1–2 teaspoons
Quail: 1 teaspoon
Less than 10 lbs: 2–4 tablespoons
More than 10 lbs: 6–8 tablespoons
Show: 1 teaspoon
Racing: 1–2 teaspoons
Peafowl: 2–3 teaspoons
Guinea Fowl: 2–3 teaspoons
Note Regarding Young and Small Mature Birds: Poultry Conditioner may need to be crumbled prior to being fed to assure adequate consumption and avoid choking.
Reminder: Feed is perishable. Store this product in a cool, dry area away from rodents and insects.
Warning: DO NOT offer any feed that is spoiled, moldy, rodent or insect infested, or abnormal in appearance or odor, as is may cause illness or death. This product contains supplemental copper. DO NOT feed to sheep or other copper-sensitive species.
Size: 5 lbs (2.26 kg)