2 weeks prior to first race, use 7 days in a row, then on race return day.
Formulated to cleanse the system of toxin poisons and to inhibit infectious organisms. Aids in the assimilation of carbohydrates, amino acids, vitamins and minerals. A must when birds return from races and need to race repeatedly week after week.
- Alfalfa (Medicago Sativa)
- Dandelion (Taraxacum Officinale)
- Echinacea (Echinacea Purporea)
- Golden Seal (Hydrastis Canadensis)
- Sarsaparilla (Smilax Ornata)
- Siberian Juniper (Juniperus Communis)
- Seaweed or Irish Moss(Chondrus Crispus)
- Bee Pollen
- Mix one level tablespoon to quart of very hot tap water, mix well, and set for 15-20 minutes, then mix to make one gallon
- Recommmended use for racing: start two weeks prior to first race, use 7 days in a row, then continue use on day of return from race
Size: 10 oz - One bottle makes 20 gallons.