Contains chlortetracycline hydrochloride (42.3%) for drinking water treatment.
Contains chlortetracycline hydrochloride. For use in birds for the treatment of bacterial pneumonia and bacterial enteritis. Aureomycin chlortetracycline HCI soluble powder concentrate is designed for easy use in poultry water proportioners and may be used in the drinking water for calves and swine. Effective against a wide number of diseases in poultry, calves and swine.
- Chlortetracycline Hydrochloride 42.3%
- Inerts (nonhazardous) 57.7%
Dosage (Only hearsay for pigeons):
- PREVENTION AND CURE: 1 Teaspoon (5g) per gallon for 10- 14 consecutive days. Change water daily.
- Pull any grit with calcium or any other sources of calcium from diet throughout duration of treatment
*TRIPLE STRENGTH- MAKES 20 GALLONS!!
Caution: When used in plastic or stainless steel waterers or automatic waterers, prepare fresh solutions every 24 hours. When used in galvanized waterers, prepare fresh solutions every 12 hours.
When feeding milk or milk replacers, administration one hour before or two hours after feeding is recommended
* Disclaimer: Not for animals intended for human consumption *