Ideal for use in areas with extensive food sources. Mixes with 1 quart of water. 1 Box Contains 8- 1.7oz pouches.
An effective anticoagulant liquid that gives exceptional control of rodents under dry conditions, or when food is readily available.
TOMCAT LIQUID CONCENTRATE, mixed with one quart of water, is an effective liquid bait for the control of both rats and mice. TOMCAT Liquid Concentrate comes in 1.7-oz. pouches of liquid Diphacinone, an effective anticoagulant. TOMCAT Liquid Concentrate gives exceptional control of rodents under dry conditions or when food is readily available, such as in grain elevators and food storage warehouses. Rats need water daily and mice will drink when it is available. TOMCAT Liquid can be placed in containers such as chicken founts and plastic bait stations.
TOMCAT LIQUID CONCENTRATE which contains the active ingredient Diphacinone is the only liquid rodent bait on the market today. Since rats require water on a daily basis, this product is very effective when used in these conditions. Since Diphacinone is a first generation anticoagulant, it may not be very effective for controlling mice and is not recommended except where other alternatives have failed. Available in premeasured pouches of liquid, one pouch is simply mixed with a quart of water to prepare economical ready-to-use TOMCAT Liquid Bait
Mix with one quart of water and supply in containers such as chicken founts or plastic bait stations. Consult label directions.
Packaging: 8-1.7 OZ pouches.
Description of first aid measures
Ingestion: Call physician or emergency number immediately. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless instructed by physician. Inhalation: Not applicable.
Eye contact: Hold eye open and rinse slowly with water for 15 – 20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. If irritation develops, obtain medical assistance.
Skin contact: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15 - 20 minutes. If irritation develops, obtain medical assistance.
Most important symptoms and effects, both acute and delayed
Ingestion of excessive quantities may cause nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, extreme thirst, lethargy, diarrhea, bleeding.
Advice to physician: If ingested, administer Vitamin K1 intramuscularly or orally as indicated for bishydroxycoumarin overdoses. Repeat as necessary as based upon monitoring of prothrombin times.
Advice to Veterinarian: For animals ingesting bait and/or showing poisoning signs (bleeding or elevated prothrombin times), give Vitamin K1. If needed, check prothrombin times every 3 days until values return to normal (up to 30 days). In severe cases, blood transfusions may be needed