Colistin 5% Powder for Birds Description
Colistin Sulfate 5% Powder effectively aids in the prevention and treatment of E.coli, Salmonella (Paratyphoid), and respiratory infections in pigeons, cage & aviary birds, and backyard poultry. Colistin may be used as the last-resort treatment when battling a gram-negative bacterial infection in your birds which may be resistant to other antibiotics and have not successfully worked.
Colistin Key Benefits
- A last-resort treatment and prevention against Salmonella (Paratyphoid), E.coli, and many variations of respiratory infections
- Multi-bird species formula may be used on pigeons, backyard chickens, and cage/ornamental birds
- Powder easily dilutes in water
- One pouch medicates up to 20 gallons of water
- Resealable pack keep contents fresh, longer
Colistin Dosage Instructions
1 teaspoon (5 grams) per gallon of water for 5 consecutive days. Change water daily.
5g Colistin Sulfate per 100g
100 g (3.5 oz) powder in pouch.
* Disclaimer: This product is for pet birds only. Not for animals whose meat or eggs are intended for human consumption*