Restores physiological balance and protects birds from infection.
Vita King Teas are the most advanced teas on the market. They are finely powdered herbal teas, NO tea leaves. Designed specifically for pigeons. They are simple to prepare and they leave no residue in the water. Our tea is nourishing and a restorer. It restores physiological balance to all organs and protects birds from infection and diseases. It restores electrolyte balance. Also effective in reducing inflammation, emotional and circulatory stress in the birds.
- Chittam Bark (Cascara Sagrada)
- Chaparral Tea (Larrea Divaricate)
- Dandelion Root (Taraxacum Officinale Root
- Echinacea (Echinacea Purporea)
- Ginger (Zingiber Officinale)
- Common Barberry (Berberis Vulgaris)
- Red Rasberry (Rubus Idaeus)
- Common Fennel (Foeniculum Vulgare)
- Oregon Hollygrape (Berberis Aquifolium)
- Cayenne (Capsicum Annum)
- Goldenseal (Hydrastic Canadensis)
- Common Yarrow or Sunflower (Achillea Millefolium)
- German Chamomile (Matricaria Recutita)
- Siberian Ginseng (Eleutherococcus Senticosas
- To prepare using a microwave: Boil water in a plastic bottle we provide, mix in 1 level teaspoon of tea and shake
- Place lid on bottle and let set for 10 minutes
- Then pour this concentrate into Water Fountain and fill with additional water to make 1 gallon
- Racing: if birds race on a Sunday, use on Monday and Tuesday
- Breeding: use twice a week
Note: One bottle makes 20 gallons.