Saccharomyces cerevisiae yeast grown yellow corn; 1/2 tsp. per day.
A natural source of high quality protein and vitamin B complex. Studies indicate that brewer's yeast and garlic act as natural flea repellents.
- Saccharomyces Cerevisiae yeast grown on a media of growned yellow corn
- Hominy feed corn gluten feed
- Wheat & rye middlings
- Diastatic malt & corn syrup
- Cane molasses dried in such a manner as to preserve its fermenting activity
- Garlic powder
- Bovine liver powder
How to use:
- Birds: 1/2 teaspoon per day
- Cats: 1 to 2 teaspoons per day
- Dogs: 2 to 4 teaspoons per day
- Horses: 1 cup per day
Size: 16 oz OR 5 lb