Nutriblend Small (Vetafarm) Parrot Pellets / Complete Parrot Diet

SKU: 00625

Size: 350g
Sale price$13.75 USD

Shipping calculated at checkout

Only 9 units left, order now before it runs out!


Companion birds require a nutritionally balanced diet for growth, optimum feather development, and tissue and brain function.

Containing balanced vitamins, minerals, calcium, and essential amino acids, Nutriblend Pellets have been formulated to fill all your bird’s core nutritional requirements. Fruit-flavoured and multicoloured, Nutriblend Small Pellets are designed to entice small to medium birds including ringnecks and alexandrines. These tantalizing parrot pellets are also a favourite among small parrots & other small to medium birds.

Avian veterinarians formulated Nutriblend Pellets as a palatable, balanced diet that helps to maintain a healthy weight.

These fruit-flavoured, multi-coloured pellets promote better acceptance by seed-eating birds. Includes balanced vitamins, minerals, calcium, and amino acids essential for a stable maintenance diet during the regular season.

Extrusion is cooked for palatability, digestibility, and food safety. Eliminates waste associated with seed and ensures a longer healthier life by providing scientifically formulated nutrition.

Nutriblend provides your bird with the balance it needs for optimum feather development, tissue and brain function when fed as your bird’s primary diet (80% of daily feed consumed). The remaining 20% of the diet should comprise healthy fruit and vegetables (15%) and a small amount of treat foods such as nuts & seeds. Nutriblend Small is a complete parrot diet and a complete diet for ringnecks & alexandrines.


Whole grains (soybean, wheat and maize), soy protein isolate, oat fibre.

(A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12, C, D3, E, H & K), choline,

Minerals (calcium, cobalt, copper, iodine, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, sodium, sulphur and zinc)),

Fruity flavours (apple, blueberry & raspberry),

Amino acids (lysine & methionine), vegetable oils, and natural organic acids.

Guaranteed Analysis

  • Min Crude Protein 17.0%
  • Min Crude Fat 5.0%
  • Max Fibre 3.5%
  • Max Salt 0.5%


2kg, 350g

Customer Reviews

Be the first to write a review

You may also like

Recently viewed