Falcon Asperzole Tablets is for the treatment of Aspergillosis in hunting falcons and pet birds. Its active ingredient, Voriconazole, is a relatively new triazole antifungal active ingredient but has quickly become the standard for the treatment of fungal infections in humans, and has proven superior to amphotericin B for the treatment of aspergillosis.
- One of the most effective and safest Aspergillosis treatments on the market
- Contains Voriconazole, the new standard for treating fungal infections
- Proven to be superior to Amphotericin B
- Small tablets are easily administered into falcon's beak
- Formulated by avian veterinarians
- Proudly made in Australia; Imported
Asperzole is given orally at the rate of 1 tablet per kg (2.2 lbs) body weight, twice daily for 21 days (or at veterinary direction).
12.5 mg Voriconazole per tablet
50 ct or 100 ct tablets in plastic bottle