Ronivet 12% (Vetafarm) treats parasitic diseases in small birds including: Trichomoniasis (canker), Cochlosoma, Giardia and Hexamita in small birds by in-water medication
Ronivet 12% (Vetafarm) Dosage:
Use 1 teaspoon per 2 gal of drinking water for 7 days. Dose rate may be altered on the advice from a veterinarian.
Trichomoniasis in Budgerigars: treat all breeders for 7 days, 4-6 weeks before breeding.
Treat all young for 7 days after fledging.
Cochlosoma: Treat all breeders for 7 days as indicated by your veterinarian
Ronivet 12% (Vetafarm) Administration:
- Mix Ronivet 12% with clean water.
- Dissolve powder completely.
- Solution may be kept in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.
- Empty and refill drinking water containers with medication daily.
- Remove all other sources of water during treatment.
- Enclosed level measure holds approximately 1 teaspoon.
* Disclaimer: Not for animals intended for human consumption *