Enrofloxacin 10% is a generic form of Baytril and is a broad spectrum antibiotic that helps treat bacterial infections such as Paratyphoid, Mycoplasma, and Salmonella/E.coli. Safe to use on pet birds such as finches, canaries, pigeons, backyard chickens, and even pet rats.
- Penetrates well into different tissues
- Helps treat animals sick with certain bacterial infections such as Mycoplasma, Paratyphoid, and Salmonella/E.coli
- May help when other treatments containing a different active ingredient have not worked
- May be used on pigeons, pet chickens, cage birds, and pet rats.
Liquid: Administer 2 cc (ml) per quart of drinking water. Minimize dosage to 1 cc (ml) per quart after 4th day. Change water daily. Administering a probiotic supplement after the treatment is advised.
Powder: 1 teaspoon (5 grams) per gallon of drinking water for 5 to 7 consecutive days. Change water daily.
Warning: This product is formulated for pet birds only. Do not use on livestock and other animals whose meat or eggs are intended for human consumption. Please keep away from children and other pets.
Treatment Time in Pigeons: Mycoplasma/Respiratory: treat 5-7 consecutive days. Salmonella/E.coli treat 7-10 days.
Treatment should be given in conjunction with a liver support supplement such as DMG-15 .
Liquid: 100 ml bottle - 500 ml bottle - 1 L bottle
Powder: 100 g pouch
Tablet: 100 ct
* Disclaimer: Not for animals intended for human consumption *