4g (1 scoop) to 2L water for 3-5 days; 25g of Sulfadimethoxine sodium anhydrous.
For the prevention and treatment of Coccidiosis in pigeons and cage birds.
- Highly effective, safe Sulphonamide specifically for the treatments of pigeons and cage birds.
- Less likely to have any side effects in avians than other Sulphonamides.
- Easy to dose, well accepted, water-soluble powder.
- Prime grade Sulfadimethoxine used in formulation.
- Combines exeptionally well with Mediprim to treat Coccidiosis, Salmonellosis (Paratyphoid) and E.coli.
Composition(each 100g contains):
. Sulfadimethoxine sodium anhydrous 25g
Dosage and Administration:
. Use only as directed.
. Add 4g (1 heaped scoop-included) to 2 liters of drinking water for 3-5 days.
. Fresh solutions should be made daily.
. If treatment is not effective, seek veterinary advice.
Size: 100g powder
Note: During treatment birds should not be allowed to drink from other sources. It is advisable not to participate at races during treatment of the pigeons. Although this remedy is used in practice in the RSA, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and notify the registration holder:
Same ingredients as Albon
* Disclaimer: Not for animals intended for human consumption *