Natural Naturavit is a multi vitamin liquid allowing rapid and complete absorption of vitamins by the pigeon.
Regular use of Natural Naturavit protects the pigeon against avitaminosis and will result in maximum racing performances.
The composition of Natural Naturavit, being based on the most recent scientific research, guarantees that the pigeon will receive a balanced supply of the entire range of vitamins, including the following, essential ones:
- vitamin B1, which permits the degradation of fatty acids and carbohydrates.
- The heightened metabolism of the pigeon, particularly during the racing season, highlights the enormous importance of this vitamin.
- vitamin D, which plays an important part in the regulation of the phosphocalcium metabolism. This vitamin is necessary in the formation of the skeleton.
- vitamin A, is essential for the growth of young pigeons and has anti-infectious and anti-parasitic effect.
- vitamin E, which is indispensable to optimal muscle and nerve function with a positive influence on fertility.
- vitamin K, is anti-haemorrhagic. The diet of pigeons kept in aviaries should be enriched with this vitamin.
Natural Naturavit allows a rapid and complete absorption of vitamins by the pigeon. Regular use of Natural Naturavit protects the pigeon against avitaminosis and will result in maximum racing performances.
Natural Naturavit is a multi-vitamin complex of outstanding quality and stability.
Instructions for use
During the breeding and moulting season
5 ML of Natural Naturavit per 2 litres of drinking water during 1 day per week.
During the racing season
One measure of Natural Naturavit per litre of drinking water, preferably two days before the day of basketing.
After a difficult flight it is advisable to mix one measure of Natural Naturavit per litre of drinking water, the day after the pigeons returned.
After any treatment of a disease
After any treatment it is important to administer vitamins to the pigeons for three days.
In this case one measure of Natural Naturavit must be given per litre of drinking water.