Trichomoniasis (Canker) treatment for pigeons; Ronidazole 120 mg/g (12%).
Trichomoniasis (Canker) treatment for pigeons.
Ingredients : Ronidazole
Active Constituent (Guaranteed Analysis) : Ronidazole 120mg/g (12%)
Available Sizes: 500g OR 900g.
- Add 4 grams per 8 liters of drinking water for 7 days when disease (Trichomoniasis) is present.
- Treat for 7 days every fortnight when racing.
- Treat parent for 7 days prior to joining, then medicate for 7-21 days when young birds hatch.
- Mix fresh solution daily.
- Remove all other water sources when treating.
* Disclaimer: Not for animals intended for human consumption *