- Standard processing time for orders is 2-4 business days for online orders, and 3-5 business days for orders placed over the phone.
- Orders are not shipped on Saturdays, Sundays, or on national holidays. Orders are not shipped out after 4PM PST.
- Transit times are not guaranteed for regular orders. Transit times are only guaranteed for expedited orders. Expedited services include UPS 3 Day Select, UPS 2nd Day Air and Next Day Air.
- Mail pickup times at our facility are between 12PM-2PM PST. If an expedited order is received after 1PM PST, it is not guaranteed to ship the same day.
- UPS charges an additional fee for expedited weekend delivery dates. (ie: If an order is shipped Next Day Air on Friday, the delivery is guaranteed for Monday unless that extra charge is paid.) If you need an expedited order delivered on a Saturday, please call us and we will walk you through paying the additional fee to guarantee the delivery date.
- We are not responsible for packages lost by the mail carrier. If the tracking information shows the package was delivered to the correct address, but the customer claims the package was not delivered, the issue is with the shipping provider.
- Due to the variation in the size and weight of our products, our shipping calculator will occasionally overcharge for shipping. Any time our shipping calculator overcharges our customers for shipping, we will always refund the difference between the quoted cost and the actual cost.
- When a refund is processed for any reason, it is up to the customer to return the products to us unused and unopened. We do not cover the return shipping cost. Customers can request for us to send a return label to them, but that cost will come out of the total refunded amount upon arrival of the products.
- Refunds must be requested within 30 days of receiving the items.
- Customers can exchange unused or unopened products for product(s) of their choosing within 30 days of receiving their original order. If there is a difference in price, it is up to the customer to pay the difference.
- The fastest way to request a refund is through our email, email@example.com.
Credit Card Safety
Security and SSL
Protecting your order information is a priority for us. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect the security of your online order information.
To check the security of your connection, look at the lower left-hand corner of your browser window after accessing the server. If you see an unbroken key or a closed lock (depending on your browser), then SSL is active and the server is secure. You can also double-check by looking at the URL line of your browser. When accessing a secure server, the first characters of the site address will change from “http” to “https”.
Some versions of browsers and some firewalls don’t permit communication through secure servers. In that case, you won’t be able to connect to the server and therefore won’t be able to place an order through an insecure connection. If you cannot access the secure server for any reason, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use sophisticated encryption and authentication tools to protect the security of your personal information that you share with us. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our web site, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we will do our best to protect its security on our systems.
We urge you to keep your password in a safe place and not to divulge it to anyone. Also remember to sign off your account and close your browser window when you have finished your visit. This is to ensure that others cannot access your account, especially if you are sharing a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place such as a library or Internet cafe.
Unless otherwise noted, the design of the Site, the Site as a whole, and all materials that are part of the Site (collectively, the “Contents”) are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress or other intellectual properties owned, controlled or licensed by Jedds or its manufacturers whose product it distributes.
Comments, Feedback and other Submissions
We welcome your comments and feedback regarding our Site, our products and our services. We do not, however, accept confidential or proprietary information. Accordingly, all comments, feedback, ideas, suggestions, materials, information and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered using this Site or otherwise (collectively, “Comments”) are not confidential and will become and remain our property. The disclosure, submission or offer of any Comments will constitute an assignment to Jedds of all worldwide rights, titles and interests and goodwill in the Comments without payment of any compensation. Comments submitted by you must not violate any right of any third party, and must not contain any libelous, abusive, obscene or otherwise unlawful material.
The Contents are intended solely for your personal, noncommercial use. You may copy other Contents displayed on the Site for your personal, noncommercial use only. No right, title or interest in any Contents is granted or transferred to you as a result of any such copying. Except as noted above, you may not reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of, or exploit in any way, any of the Contents or the Site. Unauthorized use of the Contents is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
Please note that while we have tried to accurately display the colors of all products, the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor and may not be accurate. Additionally, label style and product presentation may vary.
Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability and Indemnity.