Laying Hen Wormout Solution provides simultaneous treatment of the sensitive strains of the three most important intestinal worms in laying hens:
1.) Large roundworm (Ascaridia galli)
2.) Caecal worm (Heterakis gallinae)
3.) Hairworm (Capillaria spp.).
Laying Hen Wormout Solution has no withholding period on eggs, meaning eggs are safe for consumption after treating hens.
- Effectively kills and removes Roundworm, Caecal Worm and Hairworm
- Safe for all breeds of backyard chickens
- Contains active ingredient Levamisole.
- No withholding period on eggs, meaning eggs are safe for consumption after treating hens.
- Made in Australia. Imported.
Dilute Laying Hen Wormout Solution with drinking water at a rate of 50mL solution per L of water. Repeat treatment once every three months (4 times per year).
For maximum efficiency against worms, the medicated drinking water must be consumed in the shortest possible time. Water should be withheld from the birds 2 hours before nightfall. Medicated water should be supplied the following morning. Replace the medicated water with fresh water as soon as it is all consumed or after 8 hours.
Meat: DO NOT USE less than 7 days before slaughter for
Eggs: Zero (0) days