Nectar Pellets (Vetafarm) Premium Lorikeet Food/Extruded Pellets

SKU: 00037

Size: 350g
Price:
Sale price$13.95 USD

Shipping calculated at checkout

Stock:
Only 15 units left, order now before it runs out!

Description

Inspired by the natural diet of lorikeets/lories, Nectar Pellets provide a completely balanced diet in an easy-to-feed extruded pellet. The added psyllium husk improves digestive health and also improves the consistency of lorikeet droppings, reducing mess and waste for indoor companions.

Nectar pellets were formulated by Avian Veterinarians to provide complete nutritional balance for growth, breeding, brain function and optimum feather development for all Loris and Lorikeets when fed as 80% of your birds total diet. The remaining 20% should consist of a combination of fresh fruit and vegetables (15%) and treats such as nectar mixes (5%).

Includes natural Psyllium Husk to reduce mess from droppings whilst improving gut function.

Directions

FEEDING GUIDE:

  • 80% Nectar Pellets
  • 15% Fresh fruit and vegetables
  • 5% Treats

AVERAGE DAILY PELLET REQUIREMENTS

Loris and Lorikeets eat between 10-15% of their bodyweight in dry food per day.

RAINBOW LORIKEET Approx. 120g bodyweight requires a minimum of 10g of Nectar Pellets per day

All birds require freely available fresh, clean water at all times.

Birds fed on Nectar Pellets will produce droppings of a more uniform colour and texture than birds fed on nectar mixes.

Ingredients

Whole grains (maize, wheat & soybean), psyllium husk, vegetable oils, natural organic acids, sugar,

Vitamins ( A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12, C, D3, E, H & K),

Minerals (calcium, cobalt, copper, iodine, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, sodium, sulphur & zinc),

Apple flavour.

Guaranteed Analysis

Min. Crude Protein 17.0%
Min. Crude Fat 8.0%
Max. Fibre 4.0%
Max. Salt (NaCl) 0.5%

Size

350g - 2kg

Customer Reviews

Be the first to write a review
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)

You may also like

Recently viewed