Metronidazole 20% Powder is a generic form of Flagyl which helps with the treatment of avian canker (Trichomoniasis) in pigeons, backyard chickens, and cage & aviary birds (finches, parrots, etc). Metronidazole 20% is an antiprotozoal powder formulated for pet birds and is an industry staple when treating mouth and throat canker.
Metronidazole 20% is also an effective product against treating Giardia in pet birds.
- Aids in the treatment of avian canker (Trichomoniasis)
- May be used on most pet birds, including pigeons, backyard chickens, cage birds, and other poultry
- Also effective treats Giardia in birds
- Powder easily mixes in drinking water
- Packed in a convenient, resealable pouch which keeps contents fresh
- Quality guaranteed 100% or your money back
20% Metronidazole per 250g
Warning: This product is formulated for pet birds only. Do not use on livestock and other animals whose meat or eggs are intended for human consumption. Please keep away from children and other pets.
Administer 1 teaspoon (5 grams) per quart of drinking water (32 fl oz) for 5 - 7 consecutive days. Change water daily. A probiotic supplement post-treatment is recommended. Shop probiotics here.
250 grams in a pouch.